Welcome to Eparampara ("Website"). All visitors of www.eparampara.com, can access most
pages of our website without registering their details with us. Certain areas are only open (Eg. Careers page,
Downloads etc) to users only if registered. The terms and conditions are governed by material submitted by the
user to us and use of the www.eparampara.com website are governed by our general "Terms and Conditions of
Registration" (mentioned below).Eparampara, reserves the right to change these terms & conditions from
time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as
1.1 By registering and creating an account, one can access most web pages, submit resume, view
promotional and download marketing collaterals/ white papers that are posted in Eparampara website
(www.eparampara.com). If a user subscribes to a service/promotion which needs additional terms and conditions,
user will be asked to accept them separately.
By registering, the user agrees that:
- He / she will keep the username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone.
- He / she will not pass the same information to someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
- 2.1 If in case of breach in any of our terms and conditions. Eparampara reserves the right
to close/ inactivate the account.
- 2.2 In case the user wishes to deactivate the account, then please write to email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line
- 3.1 User can update his/her personal details (including account and marketing
preferences) by accessing his/her account at www.eparampara.com Login Page and make any necessary changes
5. Accuracy of content
- 4.1 The rights and remedies under these terms are independent, cumulative and without
prejudice to its rights under the law.
- 4.2 These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements,
claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act
6. Usage Restrictions
- 5.1 All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to
Eparampara technology. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or using them
in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written
permission of us. User may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose
7. Financial Details
- 6.1 User shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or
otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil
liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws, interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
8. Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
- 7.1 User will agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other
financial details for availing the services on will and will provide correct and accurate information and
shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by user.
User also understands that any financial information submitted is directly received by our acquiring bank
and not taken byEparampara. Eparampara, will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The
liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be
- 7.2Eparampara shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or
damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of
the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to
9. Electronic Communications
- 8.1Eparampara and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions
reserve the right to recover the cost of merchandise, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using
the Website fraudulently.Eparampara and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions
reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and
any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Website Security
- 9.1 When any user visits the Website or sends email to us, user is communicating with us
electronically. User will consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with
the user by email or by posting notices on the Website. User agrees that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such
communications be in writing.
- 10.1 Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the
Website, including, without limitation, Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an
account which you are not authorized to access; Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a
system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; Attempting
to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of
submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing;'
Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of merchandise or services; or Forging
any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting
- 10.2 Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Eparampara technology will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and
cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations
- 10.3 User agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to
interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You
agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism
(including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or
search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available fromEparampara on
this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator,
Microsoft Internet Explorer)
12. Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
- 11.1 We do not sell or rent user’s personal information to third parties for their
marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we only use your information as described in the
clearly that the user’s Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your
Information on computers located in India and abroad that are protected by physical as well as technological
security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If any user objects to
their Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
- 12.1Eparampara may at any time modify the User Agreement without any prior
notification to user. Subsequent to any modification of the User Agreement, we will inform you of the
modifications in the User Agreement via e-mail at the address provided by you while registering on
eparampara.com. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on
eparampara.com. You should regularly review the User Agreement on eparampara.com. In the event the
modified User Agreement is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you
continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified User